How female Robots evolved!
Female Robots are gaining a lot of popularity these days. When Isaac Asimov wrote his robotic series, his robots were primarily male. It was a long journey when he eventually made a Female Robot the protagonist of one of his stories. Not just in science fiction, even in real life Female Robots were a later invention. However today they serve a lot of uses and are gaining popularity day by day. Different kinds of Female Robots have been made and here is a brief description of these types of robots:
1. EveR-1: Made by a Korean institute, this Female Robot got its name from the biblical 'Eve'. The letter 'R' stands for robot. This robot was built for the educational and entertainment purposes. This Female Robot could understand around 400 English as well as Korean words.
2. Miss Rong cheng: This Female Robot was built in china and it was made for romantic purposes only. Special care was taken to make its skin look and feel realistic. It was made smooth enough to look like a girl in her 20s. It was the size of a normal human being.
3. FT: This Female Robot came in the same year as the earlier Chinese robot and the word 'FT' stands for female type. This robot was developed by the Japanese agencies and it is said that its creator had to consult a number of professional models so that they could give a real look to it. This model was highly successful.
4. Famisapien: This model came just before the launching of the best model ever - E.M.A. The bizarre thing was that this robot could not communicate at all and it could only talk to you through the emotions. But it had a number of moves which were very impressive. This Female Robot also had breast sensors which were used to guide it to the required position. This means it could calculate whether it was standing or not.
5. E.M.A: This model came in the year 2008. The acronym stands for 'eternal maiden actualization'. SEGA created this Female Robot primarily for the Japanese and it relied heavily on the sexual power of the robot.
These different Types of Robots have had varied degrees of success. They are fast gaining popularity and every year sees a launch of a series of new and improved Female Robots.