How to Learn Fast and Develop your Skills!
A drawing tutorial is an excellent idea for those artists who wish to learn from the experts and especially for those who need motivation from external sources. Booking a drawing tutorial does provide the added advantage of bringing a certain amount of discipline into the artists schedule and this can then help the artist to focus on any drawing tutorial which has been set by the teacher.
There are many good art courses available either in a college environment or using the Internet, although some potential artists prefer to have the opportunity at arranging their own drawing tutorial with a local expert. If this is something that appeals to you then make sure that your expert artist has good teaching qualities and is patient. Just as important is that the teacher has all the qualities that you personally feel is relevant. What have they achieved with their artistic endeavours? How experienced are they? Do you wish to produce similar artwork to them?
There are other reasons that you may wish to organise a regular drawing tutorial and these are as follows:
- Your teacher lives locally so it is easy to arrange a drawing tutorial at a time to suit you both.
- You can work out a payment plan that suits you i.e. you pay something each time you meet or you can pay in advance.
- You can easily build up rapport with regular meetings and the teacher is on hand to guide you.
- You can discuss the types of projects which you feel would be most inspiring.
- You can double-check their teachings if you are not sure about something.
- Your tutor can set regular projects for you throughout the week with set deadlines. This is important as you need to be able to start responding to drawing projects which have to be ready at a certain time.
One main advantage at having an expert artist who can guide you through all of the drawing fundamentals is that you can gain confidence and experience rapidly. If you are fortunate in that you gain a good working relationship with your tutor as well as learning the correct way of accelerating your drawing progress, then your drawing tutorial will have paid dividends.